To manage an effective and efficient Measurement and MIS capability and service to a business/functional unit/area [e.g., Personal Banking / Business Banking / Inclusive Banking / Customer Channels / Insurance and Wealth Advisory Services (IWAS)] with PBB SA.
To ensure that adequate, complete and valid measurement, MIS and related reporting are delivered and meet business requirements within the designated functional/business unit/area.
Reporting and MIS
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Quantitative and data manipulation skills.
- MS Office, SQL Server, Cognos and other BI tools.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to integrate technical knowledge across functional areas.
- Business and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in the creation of MIS.
- 4-5 years’ working experience in an MIS / Business Intelligence (BI) analytical or quantitative environment.
- In-depth exposure to business processes regarding information management or information technology.
- 2-3 years’ people management experience.
- Experience in managing dynamic and diversified functional teams.
- Information Science
- Major subjects should include Informatics and/or Financial Management
- Degree in BCom, BSc or Industrial Engineering
- Information Management
- Statistics and/or Mathematics
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply online
Apply online before 02/10/2013.