Sentinel Staffing Services has been providing a professional recruitment solution to employers and job seekers in all industries since 1999. We offer a full recruitment service for permanent and contract staff/vacancies from entry level to Financial, Office Support, Engineering, Human Resources, Technical, Information Technology, Warehousing, Legal and Senior Executives. Our mission is to ensure that our clients and job applicants are satisfied with our recruitment service and that their recruitment needs are met through our professionally trained personnel consultants.
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Our client in JHB is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer
- Degree or B-Tech in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering is preferable.
- Professional qualification in Green Building Design is desirable.
- Courses and registration in electrical building services design.
- Registration as a professional engineer, technologist and technician is preferred.
- Revit competency in MEP services is desirable.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- Management Diploma is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical design, including but not limited to the following:
- Schematic Design.
- Design of LV and MV (11kV) Reticulation.
- Design of Lighting and Small Power.
- Design of Backup Power Solutions.
- Volt Drop Calculations.
- Fault Level Calculations.
- Compilation of Project Budgets.
- Compilation of Tender Documentation.
- Site Supervision.
- Quality Control.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPA’s):
- Undertaking Projects
- Understanding Responsibility and Being Accountable
- Financial Performance
- Business Processes Performance
- Stakeholder Management [Internal and external]
- People [Growth and Learning of Individual and team]
- Manage Junior Engineers and Technicians under direct supervision on technical aspect of their jobs.
- Provide design leadership to Juniors.
- Draughting Personnel
- Internal disciplines for quality coordination of MEP services.
- External stakeholders [Consultants; PM’s; Architects; QS; Clients; Developers; Government Bodies etc.]
- Liaising with Clients
Application Deadline: July 01 2023