Posted on :
26 Jan, 2016
The Trainee Property Manager will be trained by the Property Manager in the day-to-day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Property Manager to which he/she is assigned.
The focus of job is to support the Property Manager in all aspects of management pertaining to the client’s property.
This individual will become the liaison between the tenants and the Property Manager for maintenance and many tenant issues.
Successful completion with an average of 60%+ in a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelors of Law, LLB, or a Real Estate Studies Degree.
No experience required.
Accounts – Finance basics – e.g. income and expense statements
Contract (law) principles.
– To prepare and control the budgets for each building/shopping area
– To manage all aspects of the leasing process and the administration thereof
– To timeously collect and administrate monthly rentals
– To manage building maintenance and various contractors
– To manage staff and external service providers
– To liaise with tenants regarding complaints, requests, etc.
– To manage the day-to-day running of each building/centre
– To ensure all buildings/centres comply with health and safety standards
– To complete monthly management reports
– Deciding and initiating action
– Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
– Learning and researching
– Following instructions and procedures