Job ID: 131404
Job Family: Project Management
Location: WDV S
Organisation: Energy Sector
Mode of Employment: Full time only
What are the responsibilities of the position?
- Responsible for the overall project management on several Wind Turbine sites. Responsible for fulfilling and managing the contract, for best practice sharing, and project optimization
- P&L responsibility
- Customer management
- Contribute to KPI reporting
- Ensure compliance with HSE standards according to Siemens and local requirements
- Ensure compliance with QA standards according to Siemens HQ requirements
- Contribute to business opportunity development globally
- Support Logistics department in relation to spare part and tools orders
- Ensure monthly review of site performance and secure corrective actions for low perfoming sites
- Coordinate and manage operational personnel and ensure relevant training is provided
- Support and coordinate with engineering during the whole product life cycle process
- What do I need to Qualify for the position?
- B.Tech degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
How do I Apply?
Click on this link to apply online
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.