Posted on :
9 Sep, 2014
9 Sep, 2014
Job Title: Contracts Manager
What are the Responsibilities of this position?
Claims Manager for Oil & Gas projects. Large Projects.
* Analyses and comments on tenders, contracts and contract related documents and gives proactive advice.
* Supports LoA process and checks compliance with other internal guidelines and / or processes.
* Participates in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy.
* Ensures Project Execution in accordance with Contract specifications.
* Ensure adherence contract compliance and external regulations.
* Develops, implements and regularly reviews the claim strategy with regards to customers, sub-suppliers and partners together with project management.
* Captures internal data and prepares claims to customers and sub-suppliers.
* Contributes to standardization of contracts and improvement processes.
What do I need to qualify for the position?
Qualification: Minimum tertiary qualification
Experience: 3 -5 years contract management experience (contract law)
Communication: Verbal & written Communication Skills
In line with Siemens commitment to employment equity, preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.