Posted on :
13 Jan, 2023
13 Jan, 2023
Junior Technical Administrative Assistant
Preferable someone with experience in Telecommunication Industry or Office Automation / or A+ / N+
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Technical Administrative Assistant to support our team with administrative and technical tasks. As a technical assistant, you will be required to perform basic technical tasks including scheduling technicians. Preparing equipment for installations. You will also be required to provide basic technical assistance such as testing equipment and assisting with installations. To ensure success as a technical assistant, you should have administrative skills, technical training and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-class technical assistant provides valuable and reliable support in and out of the office.
As an administrative assistant you will be required to check and pack stock, handling of courier packages and assisting with general administrative tasks in the office.
The candidate will start at the bottom and progress every couple of months in the position with technical training and assistance.
Jon Title: Junior Technician
Duties & Responsibilities:
Technical and Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
· Organizing technical travel arrangements.
· Providing technical assistance.
· Cleaning of technical equipment.
· Assisting with on site installations.
· Packing of equipment.
· Scheduling of technicians.
· Organizing installation paperwork.
· Receiving of stock.
· Packing of courier packages.
· General administrative tasks in office.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
Technical Assistant Requirements:
Preferable someone with experience in Telecommunication or Office Automation / or A+ / N+
· 22 – 28 years old.
· High school certificate.
· Drivers License
· Relevant technical certificate.
· Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office.
· An interest and some computer programming will be an advantage.
· Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret technical data.
· Good time-management skills.
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Package & Remuneration:
Salary R10,850.00 per month
Benefits – Cellphone
Future benefits – Vehicle, Petrol, 50% Medical Aid