REF: Internship _0 9 _2018
JOB TITLE: Internships
STIPEND: R5500 per month
LOCATION: SITA Erasmuskloof
DURATION: 12 months Internship programme
Closing Date: 10 August 2018
SITA has 60 opportunities for Internships in the ICT field. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within the various department s in SITA across provinces.
- EASTERN CAPE [x12]
Application Developers, Functional Support Technicians, LAN and Desktop Support and WAN Technicians [email protected]
- MPUMALANGA/ NELSPRUIT [x3]
Application Development and WAN Technicians [email protected]
- WESTERN CAPE [x5]
eLearning Developers, Project Coordinators and administrators Functional Application Support [email protected]
- NORTHERN CAPE [x4]
LAN and WAN Support Technicians [email protected]
- LIMPOPO [x9]
Software Developer, Office Administrator, Information Security Technicians, Server Administrators, Business Analysts and ICT Governance Security. [email protected]
- GAUTENG [x12]
Project Coordinators, Network Designers and Implementation Business Analyst s, Developers LAN Support Technician ARS Coordinator WAN Technicians, Unified Communication Server administrators. [email protected]
- KWAZULU NATAL [x9]
Project Management, Business Analyst Functional Application Support, Customer Relationship Management, LAN & Desktop Support Technicians and Service Centre Agents. [email protected]
- NORTHWEST [x6]
Application Developers, Information Security Technicians and LAN Support Technician [email protected]
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and an IT Degree, Project Management or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to the applicable provinces.
Disclaimer SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Ap pointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only .
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
Enquiries For any enquiries contact Thuli Mtshali 012 482 2229