Posted on :
9 Nov, 2022
9 Nov, 2022
Sizwe Africa IT Group has a vacancy for an IT NOC Supervisor, in our Service Delivery department, Gauteng, Samrand. The purpose of the position is to ensure effective and efficient incident administration and management of incoming and outgoing calls, up to the point of final resolution.
Should you not receive communication within two weeks of vacancy close date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: IT NOC Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
Internal Policies, procedures and processes
Familiarisation, adherence and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Familiarisation, adherence and compliance with all applicable ISO 9000 processes and procedures
Supervise Call Management:
• Call logging
• Call Assignment
• Call information verification
• Call monitoring and update
• Call closure
Supervise Call Administration:
• Technical reports and system updates
• Coach & guide new agents
• Review performance
• Ensure the agents develop the necessary skills and competencies
• Ensure targets are reached
Super Client Relationships:
• Maintain a professional relationship with clients to promote goodwill of the company
Supervision of subordinates:
• Supervise the effective functioning of Call Desk Agent(s)
• Conduct performance assessments for subordinates
• Four to six years’ relevant experience, preferably in a customer service/help desk environment
• Minimum two years’ supervisory experience.
• Support the Service Desk during scheduled Hours of Operation and provide after-hour or on-call support
• Set expectations and measure performance of the Service Desk
• Oversee the Service Request and Incident Management Processes confirming all internal and external Service Level Agreements are met.
• Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls where required).
• Manage Client relationships
• Review survey feedback to improve services and support
• Set objectives for the Service Desk quality and productivity measures
• Mentor and evaluate reports to ensure Customer SLA is met
• Excellent English communicative skills- experience writing reports and interpretations
* Responsible for self-development by keeping abreast of new development by following the applicable processes and procedures;
* Willingness for additional responsibilities and assisting managers during low activity periods;
* Any ad hoc function required to perform from management from time to time
Desired Experience & Qualification:
Education: (Minimum level required to perform the job)
School: Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
Professional / Tertiary: Call Centre / Communication Skills course
Minimum 5 years related experience in an IT environment;
Minimum 5 years related experience in a call centre environment.
Strong problem solving, analytical skills and organizational skills;
High levels of proficiency in English;
Proficient in report writing;
High levels of computer literacy including extensive HEAT / Remedy experience;
Well-developed customer relations skills;
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines whist ensuring quality is maintained;
Ability to deal with conflict;
Knowledge of ISO 9001 processes;
Able to work independently and operate as part of a team;
Attention to detail with high tolerance levels;
Excellent communication skills
Package & Remuneration: