Market Related Cost To Company
As the 5th biggest audit firm in South Africa we pride ourselves in the quality of young proffesionals we breed. SNG is looking to offer leanership opportunities to CA stream accounting students for the 2015 intake.
As a Trainee Accountant you will be required to assist in the completion of the audit and the training will ensure that you achieved the competencies that have been prescribed by SAICA.
- B Comm (Accounting) / B Compt / B Acc degree together with your CTA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in carrying out basic audit tests and substantive procedures
- Asks questions where necessary and understand all work that has been delegated to them
- Produce quality understandable work papers
- Evaluate the results of the procedures / tests performed and formulate appropriate conclusions
- Good communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of IFRS, IAS, Tax legislation and Companies Act
- Ability to work in a team
- Display professional conduct at all times
- Good Etiquette skills (verbal and written)
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios and situations
How To Apply
Send applications to: [email protected]