The following students are eligible for an SKA SA undergraduate or honours bursary
- South African citizens and permanent residents ONLY
- Students who wish to study, or are studying, towards any one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science with majors in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics AND Physics
- Bachelor of Science with majors in Astronomy and Physics
- Bachelor of Computer Science, with co-major in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science – Honours – Physics and Electronics / Astrophysics / Astronomy / Computer Science
- Students who have achieved a minimum C in Mathematics AND Physical Science in Grade 12, or a minimum average of 60% at undergraduate level.
- Students who intend to pursue postgraduate research in radio astronomy, or in an engineering discipline relevant to radio astronomy.
Closing Date: 19 August 2016