Small Projects Foundation (SPF) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO), that aims at achieving the development of individuals, families and communities who are committed to their own growth and development.
SPF seeks to appoint a Supervisor, to be based in Eastern Cape.
Job Position: Supervisor
Location: Eastern Cape
- Social Work degree and registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP)
- Experience in supervising community development workers
- Community development experience with minimum of two years within the context of child protection, adolescents and youths, therapeutic work, social development, and health
- Understanding and experience working in adolescent and HIV/AIDS programmes
- Understanding and experience of working with community based organisations and other community structures such as churches and schools
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time, work under pressure prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to speak isiXhosa
- Must have a valid driver’s license (not negotiable)
To apply, submit CV to [email protected]
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, 6 June, 2018