Small Projects Foundation (SPF) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that aims at achieving the development of individuals, families and communities who are committed to their own growth and development.
SPF in partnership in Buffalo City Municipality and Amathole District in the Eastern Cape Province is implementing an OVC Programme in the Sub-Districts of Buffalo City Municipality, Amahlathi, Mbashe, Mnquma, Raymond Mhlaba Municipalities.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Manager
Location: East London
Anticipated start date: ASAP
The purpose of the position Monitoring will be responsible for Developing, implementing and managing systems for the monitoring evaluation and reporting. Successful candidate will oversee the implementation of the M&E work plan, drive and sustain quality assurance in the collection of good quality data as well as analyse and provide critical interpretation of the data that allows for the improvement of programme implementation and management.
He/she will consistently provide input to all process and outcome reporting, support programme planning, review and formal programme evaluations.
- A university degree (or equivalent) in Public Health, Health Economics, Behavioural Sciences, Social sciences OR related research-based qualification is essential, (Master’s degree in public health or equivalent is preferable)
- Minimum of at least 5 years working experience in ME&R and Reporting.
- Experience working with USAID programmes
- Experience in Planning and managing ME&R Systems for Social and Health programmes including HIV/AIDS programmes;
- Experience liaising with government departments and other stakeholders on data issues;
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and as part of a team; and
- Ability to manage analyse routine data and provide programme feedback;
- Develops and implements M&E work plans and log frames
- Participate in the program(s) implementation planning and review meetings
- Advise on setting appropriate indicators and strategies for data collection, verification, collation, analysis and reporting for the various projects
- Assists with opportunities for M&E future funding & participate in the development of grant concept notes/proposals
- Customize core competency best practices in M&E
- Responsible for best practice learning write-up and presentation
- Oversees and assists with the analysis of program data and works with senior management in the preparation of key reports for key Funders
- Implement proper Data verification management
- Provide M&E technical assistance, strategic guidance, training and practical support to staff
- Manage the programme’s M&E, monitoring data quality by means of routine and periodic data quality assessments;
- High level of computer literacy including Access, Word, Excel, Power Point; Salesforce
- Strategic planning approaches, including logical framework
- M&E methods (including quantitative, qualitative and participatory)
- Planning and implementation of M&E systems
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Excellent research and numeric skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to train others on Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Experience in data Packages
- Project management experience
All the following documents needs to be emailed to [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- Detailed CV with 3 contactable references
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of ID, driver’s license
Application Deadline: Friday, 4 October, 2019