Small Projects Foundation (SPF) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO), that aims at achieving the development of individuals, families and communities who are committed to their own growth and development.
Job Title: Supervisor
Job Location: Libode in Eastern Cape
- Social Work degree and registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) and practising for at least three years
- Experience in supervising Community Development, Peer Educators, Youth and Child Care workers
- Community development experience with a minimum of two years within the context of child protection, adolescents and youths, therapeutic work, social development, and health
- Understanding and experience working in adolescent and HIV/AIDS programmes
- Understanding and experience of working with Community-Based Organisations and other community structures such as churches and schools
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time, work under pressure prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to speak isiXhosa
- Must have a valid driver’s license (not negotiable)
- Supervising skills
- Report writing skills
- Project Management and well-developed supervision skills and experience
- Computer literacy including (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to integrate into an established team and programme, be a team-player and driven to meet programme goals and targets
- Experience in providing supervision in complex programmes and planning to meet project objectives.
To apply, submit cover letter, CV with three contactable references, Certified copies of qualifications, Certified copies of ID and driver’s license to [email protected]
If in the event that you do not hear from the organisation within two weeks of closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Small Projects Foundation withhold the right not to fill this position.
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2018