Posted on :
15 Dec, 2022
15 Dec, 2022
Blue chip concern in the ICT industry, has a superb opportunity for a B.Com Finance candidate with a min. of 3 to 5 years commercial experience in a similar role. Previous supervisory experience essential.
Job Title: Financial Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
Purpose of the role would be to: Managing the full finance function, maintain General Ledger, Monthly Finance and KPI Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting.
Act as a Business Partner to business. Introduce and enforce business processes and controls.
Some responsibilities would include:
– GL accounting, Debtors and Creditors Management
– Cashflow Management (Financial Management)
– Monthly invoicing
– Processing of monthly payments
– Monthly Management Reporting and KPI’s with trend analysis
– AFS preparation
– Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Budget and Forecasting:
– Budget preparation and KPI tracking
– Monthly forecasts
– Sales Forecasting and tracking
Finance Business Partner:
– Become a trusted advisor to the business
– Build and maintain close working relationship with sales and accounts teams
– Responsible for proposals and customer proposals
– Perform detailed evaluation of business environment to identify and implement solutions for the business.
– Conduct regular portfolio reviews on business and processes.
– Awareness of current developments in the telecommunications field.
– Find new and innovative ways to improve the business
VAT & Tax (Compliance):
– Responsible for VAT Submissions
– Income tax returns (IRP6, ITR14, ITR14SD, CIPC Compliance)
– Emp 201, EMP 501
– BEE Compliance
Financial Modelling & Analyses:
– Prepare financial models on sales, customers and various business outcomes.
– Provide trends analysis, forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
– Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and Comparable Company Analysis.
Control & Processes:
– Establish and enforce policies and procedures.
– Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
– Manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results within a time constrained and challenging environment
Requires a B.Com degree in Accounting or similar
3 years exprience in a similar role and doing the full finance function
Package & Remuneration:
R 600 000 – R 650 000 – Annually