We are looking for a social media savvy intern to join our young and energetic team of storytellers at The African Story Teller.
You must be a good team player, driven, be able to meet strict deadlines, work across different client accounts and deliver high-quality work. The ideal candidatemust also have strong editorial skills.
This job offers great career growth opportunities.
- Excellent social media/digital marketing knowledge.
- Compiling and scheduling posts across multiple social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, and Snapchat)
- Replying to messages and engaging with our communities – re-active engagement.
- Monitoring strategies campaigns across multiple platforms and brands.
- Conceptualization and implementation of creative/innovative campaigns to grow the following of our/clients’ pages and increase brand awareness.
- Assisting to maintain campaigns/strategies/social media activations for clients.
- Analysing and reporting.
- Knowledge of vusiness to business brands.
- Generate insights for the organisation that support PR campaigns
- Monitor competition and identify trends
Own transport required
- One to three years of experience in similar role.
- A degree/diploma/ in social media or digital marketing advertising/journalism.
- Up to date with all new developments in the industry and social media platforms.
- Working knowledge for paid media.
- Experience in Photo / video editing.
- Experience in Copy writing.
- Working knowledge in website and social media analytics.
- Addiction to technology and their social media accounts.
- Experience in Web design and SEO.
- Pays attention to detail
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Well presented and spoken
- Performance driven
- Willingness to learn
- Speak multiple languages
- SEO experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC advertising (adwords, Facebook)
Remuneration: Market related
Location: Johannesburg, Woodmead
Education level: Degree
Job level: Junior/Mid
Job policy: Employment Equity position, Disabled position
Type: 6 months
Company: The African Story Teller PTY LTD
If you are interested in the role and you’re sure that you meet the criteria, please send a motivation letter and an up-to-date CV to [email protected].
Applications close on Thursday, 26 September 2017.
Further correspondence will only be entered into with candidates under consideration for the position. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of the closing date, please consider your unsuccessful.