An exciting opportunity for successful candidates to be part of a dynamic environment that offer technologically-driven, cost effective and accessible financial services products and solutions to South Africans.
We offer dynamic careers for those talented individuals who are energised by the challenge of driving growth.
Opportunities are created and innovative thinking has no boundaries as we continuously seek simplicity and uniqueness in all we do.
DURATION:< 6 months
Successful candidates will gain the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to enter the Software Testing discipline within Capfin, with the successful completion of the programme leading to the possibility of progressing to the role of a Trainee Software Tester for successful candidates.
- 3-year tertiary qualification in a relevant IT related field of study
- Experience in the financial services industry (operations or support function) will be beneficial
- Upskilling on Software Testing discipline
- Commit to the internship training and upskilling programme by ensuring 100% commitment.
- Attend the software testing training programme as set out in the internship programme.
- Write and pass (> 65%) an internal SQL test.
- Write and pass (> 65%) the ISTQB Foundation certification.
- Become proficient in SQL 2012 queries. (must be able to pass internal tests)
- Attend in-house training on testing tools (Microsoft TFS and Test Manager) and pass relevant written tests and workplace assignments.
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE