Posted on :
1 Oct, 2015
1 Oct, 2015
SOLETHU ENERGY BURSARY 2015 – Last chance to apply!
Solethu Energy is offering bursaries to cover tuition fees for the 2015 academic year to students who are currently enrolled at any institution of Higher Learning in South Africa for a full time an undergraduate university degree in:
• Project Management
Criteria that will be used for the selection of applications are as follows:
• South African citizenship
• Merit based on Academic Records
• Applicant must have passed all subjects enrolled for in the first semester.
• Financial need
• Preference will be given to Students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
The list below details all the documents you will need in order to submit your 2014 Solethu Energy Bursary application:
• Proof of enrolment at a University or University of Technology
• Certified Copy of South African Identity Document
• Statement of Mid-Year academic results.
Solethu Energy has a vested interest in developing skills of individuals from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and in ensuring graduates receives equal employment opportunities upon completing their studies.
Application forms are obtainable on request.
More information about Solethu Energy is obtainable on the Company website.
Closing date for all applications is 11th October 2015.
Solethu Energy is an equal opportunity organisation that follows employment equity rules.
Please note that no late applications will be considered. Should you not hear from us after two weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.