Posted on :
15 May, 2018
15 May, 2018
Our National carrier is offering an exciting opportunity to students who have completed studies in Human Resources or related studies with the aim of offering them experience and skills.
If you meet the minimum requirements as stipulated below, you will become part of a prestigious team that will contribute to SAA’s success by delivering a high standard of service to our domestic and international markets.
• Assist the project managers with all planning activities such as setting up and coordinating Project meetings and workshops.
• Maintain and distribute meeting minutes and workshop outputs in conjunction with the Project Managers.
• Follow up on all relevant project documentation, status of actions and deliverables (e.g PID, stakeholder plans, etc) from Accountable Executive, Exco, Senior Stakeholders, Project Board and project teams to ascertain that deadlines are met.
• Establish and manage project controls, such as Risk and Issue logs, attendance registers, sign-off matrices, etc.
• Track all project spend, and provide information for reporting purposes as well as manage the invoicing process with external service providers.
• Compile and maintain project dashboards in conjunction with project manager(s).
• Establish and maintain project folders for each project in compliance with the guidelines provided by the project manager
• Ensure that project Change Requests are recorded and that the correct change process and sign-off procedures are followed
• Provide support to the HR Business Partner
• Ensure that HR data integrity is upheld and that information is easily accessible and up-to-date
Qualifications & Experience
• 3 year Diploma in Human Resources Management or related studies
• Though working experience will be advantageous, candidates may not have working experience on the related field applying for
• Intern candidates must be available to complete the program without interfering with completion of studies as part of course work
Knowledge and Skills
• Display business understanding
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Planning and Organizing skills
• Communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
• Highly motivated, openness for challenges and good team spirit
• High achievement orientation
• A willingness to learn and grow
• Telephone etiquette
• Acts with integrity and values confidentiality
• Attention to detail
• Candidates must be prepared to work in any business area where skills are required
• South African Citizens only
• Candidates should not be older than 35 years of age (Youth)
• This is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months