Posted on :
10 Dec, 2015
The learnership is a 24 month programme which will allocate place successful candidates to the Internal Auditing area in the bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 24-month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
• Be between the ages of 18-30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Have completed Matric
• Have completed a Tertatary Tertiary qualification
• Be computer literate
• Not be permanently employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
• Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
• The following checks will be conducted:
o Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
How to apply?
• Candidates are required to register on the website below and complete the application process.
• Should you experience any problems with the JONTI website, kindly contact the Helpdesk: 0861 113 460
• To apply via mobile technology, visit the website using your cell phone – you will automatically be redirected to a mobile friendly version of the application
All correspondence will be made via e-mail