Standard Bank is a South African-based financial services company with a global presence. Standard Bank believes that it is through their people that they will succeed and that only by working together will they make their offering to its customers. Standard Bank – Moving Forward.
- To define the Sales and Service offerings that will be made available to Personal Banking customers as part of their overall financial solutions.
- In conjunction with Customer Insights and Advanced Analytics, identifies sales and service needs clusters in the customer base and target market.
- Includes employee banking requirements.
- In conjunction with the Customer Financial Solutions and product owners, defines discrete and distinct sales and service offerings to satisfy the identified needs clusters, including:
- channels available to the customer;
- service levels, including turn-around times and quality parameters, per feature and service offered;
- determination of associated costs.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and conducts continuous improvement.
- 5 years’ experience in a customer value proposition or channel design role
- Technical competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Financial modelling
- Business acumen
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Apply online before 12/10/2013.