Starfish supports children orphaned or vulnerable in South Africa by working in partnership with community-based organisations (CBOs).
Our key programmes include the Wellness Programme which focuses on the health and wellbeing of children and the Capacity Development Programme that aims to strengthen the institutional and programmatic capacity of CBOs.
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Job Location: Durban
- Project management- oversight and support to community based centres (CBOs), mobile health clinic
- Training and mentoring of CBOs
- Relationship management with stakeholders including local and provincial government
- Monitoring and reporting of programme activities
- Grant management
- Degree or demonstrated experience in health, management, community development, education, social work, early childhood development, psychology or related field
- Skills and knowledge in the following: Early Childhood Development, primary health care; organisational development, monitoring & evaluation, program implementation, HIV/ AIDS, TB
- Experience with mobile health clinics
- Facilitation skills and experience
- At least five years’ experience in the management, implementation and reporting of donor grants
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Financial literacy and management- budgeting and reporting
- Computer literate (Microsoft Suite)
- Drivers licence and own car
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent in English and IsiZulu
Salary – 240 000 CTC per annum
Start date 03/09/2018
To apply, submit a CV to [email protected] by 24/08/2018.
Only application from South African citizens will be considered.
Only successful candidates will be notified.