Posted on :
10 Sep, 2014
10 Sep, 2014
To manage the brand and marketing processes (briefs, creative output) to achieve the marketing strategies set by the company.
· Essential: B. Com Marketing / Advertising degree or diploma / certificate
· Desirable: Additional industry courses and training.
· Essential: 3 – 5 years’ experience in a broadcast or FMCG environment.
· Desirable: Pay TV / broadcasting research experience, media experience
· Marketing methodology and principles
· Brand methodology and principles
· Advertising processes
· Media platforms
· Market segmentation
· Financial principles and management
· Understanding of research processes and results
· Project management
· BCCSA, ASA and CPA rules and regulations
· Diversity knowledge
· Administration skills
· Computer literacy (MS Office)
· Diversity skills
· Emotional intelligence
· Negotiation skills
· Communication (oral and written)
· Presentation skills
· Facilitation skills
· Conflict management skills
· To execute and deliver on the marketing plans.
· To produce strategic communications plans and creative output (TV, radio, print, outdoor, media, etc).
· To ensure adherence to the project plans and time lines.
· To interpret the CI (Corporate Identity) to all stakeholders to ensure brand consistency and high level of knowledge of the brand.
· To keep track of the allocated budget by monitoring expenditure.
· Day to day implementation of campaigns.
· Conduct brand reviews, analyse trends and report on these.
· Conduct competitor reviews, analyse and leverage on opportunities.
How to Apply