Posted on :
13 May, 2022
13 May, 2022
To optimise commercial opportunities for the projects/region they are assigned to
whilst assisting in mitigating and managing contractual risks during and after the
finalisation of all contracts. In addition, hereto to assist the Commercial Director to
control commercial administrative responsibilities in respect of the division
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: CM01
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
1. Proactively identify and implement controls and reports to mitigate and contain potential losses.
2. Expand and strategically improve systems to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of operations.
3. Monitor commercial status of all projects, ensuring alignment with projections etc.
4. Advise and recommend more effective and efficient processes and procedures that will bring higher return.
5. Ensure adherence to commercial guidelines and standards for consistency of commercial operations.
6. Analyse, recommend and resolve contractual challenges, problems, disputes and opportunities to find the most
viable, profitable/cost effective solution.
BSc in Quantity Surveying or Property Development (Honors)
Application Deadline: 27/05/2022