Hi, We’re Struto. We believe the websites we build for our clients must be developed with a purpose in mind. We believe a website is not just for Christmas. It must evolve as the market evolves and change as the user changes. We think that our client websites should underpin our performance-driven marketing services and help us deliver better marketing for their business. And we take it a step further: we are convinced that all the digital assets we create for our clients must serve some purpose; they must enhance a status quo, and add value throughout our service propositions.
We’re a growing inbound marketing agency based in Blouberg. Our clients are based in the UK and Europe.
Who Are You?
You probably have about 3 to 5 years’ agency experience. No doubt you have a degree or some kind of equivalent experience in Graphic Design? Maybe you are tired of a large agency environment and are looking for a new challenge – or maybe you’re looking for somewhere you can spread your wings.
- You nail all things Adobe as a given
- You should have sound knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3
- You’re as comfortable wire-framing and designing websites that deliver results as you are with the digital assets that underpin a successful inbound marketing campaign
- You’re never satisfied with good enough, you work SMART, you embrace change, you’re true to yourself and others and you’re not a jerk
- If you know how to use Webflow ( or anything similar ) that would certainly be advantageous!
Stuff You’ll Do:
- As a designer, you will directly support our Growth-Driven Website Design, Performance-Driven Marketing Services and Website projects.
- You will support your team by creating digital assets that rock their Inbound Marketing campaigns, stuff like eBooks, infographics and other digital assets.
- Additionally, you might also need to do design reviews.
Here you need to:
- Engage with our clients directly (you must be a good communicator!)
- Get your hands dirty in all things digital by supporting our website build process through the design phase (we do high-fidelity wire-framing through to prototype pages for which we use WebFlow)
- Support our marketing services by helping to package the content we create beautifully (so that all our digital assets enhance the performance of the marketing we do)
Take a look at our website, read it, understand it, see if it’s for you then apply!