Posted on :
3 Apr, 2020
3 Apr, 2020
Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa
Reference: # Internal Auditor
Contract Type: Permanent
• Assisting departments with the development of system descriptions and internal control frameworks.
• Performing walk through tests.
• Performing risk-based cycle audits.
• Liaising with internal audit customers and drafting clear, concise findings on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of business processes.
• Obtaining, analysing and evaluating relevant information.
• Identification and reporting of fraud risk indicators.
• Documenting internal audit evidence, working papers and findings.
• B.Com Honours in Risk Management or Internal Auditing.
• Minimum 2-years experience in performing internal audit matters.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or studying towards CIA would be beneficial.
• Computer literate (MS-Office).
• Good language skills – should be able to speak, read and write Afrikaans and English.
Application Deadline: 17/04/2020