Ensure that technical installation, maintenance and repairs are conducted to the highest standards of workmanship resulting in the highest standards of efficiency, customer service and security in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- N6 or S4 Level: LC (All theory completed or to be completed before commencement of the Training).
- Candidates looking to complete their P1 and P2 training in order to obtain their qualification
Skills And Knowledge
- Must have an understanding of electronics and related measuring equipment.
- Computer literate – Excel, Word.
- Sound communication & interpersonal skills (Good command of the English language)
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Customer focused.
- Problem seeking/resolution ability.
- Physical ability to perform function.
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment.
- A willingness to work shifts.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate/highest/relevant qualification upon request.
- Successful Gaming License application.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that effective, consistent and efficient procedures, rules and policies are implemented and maintained, in accordance with the Slots procedure manual.
- Ensure that all statutory and licensing requirements are met. Ensure systematic, accurate records are maintained.
- Perform maintenance and repairs of all Gaming equipment and components in strict accordance with manufacture specifications resulting in optimal functionality.
- Guest Relations and Customer Service
- Promote and maintain pleasant, friendly and helpful behaviour at all times.
- Budgeting and Financial Controls
- Adhere to policies pertaining to operating equipment.
- Ensure that all Company policies and operating procedures are complied with.
- Ensure timekeeping, and attendance in accordance with Company standards.
- Ensure proper usage and the maintenance of stock levels of relevant supplies and operating equipment.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online
Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 20 December 2013