Posted on :
28 Aug, 2013
28 Aug, 2013
Our staff consists of dynamic, innovative, knowledgeable and outcome-driven people, who attach importance to the achievements of the company and their individual work. A closely-knitted approach ensures open communication amongst all employees and that all benefit from success.
We know that staying in touch with what is going on in the world will give us the edge to deliver sound and appropriate solutions. Therefore we align ourselves with the relevant industry and academic bodies. These include:
• Chair in Railway Engineering.
• ECSA (Engineering Council of South Africa)
• ITSSA (Intelligent Transportation of Society of South Africa)
• ORSSA (Operations Research Society of South Africa
• RSR (Railway Safety Regulator)
• SAICE (South Africa Institution of Civil Engineering)
• SAPICS (The Association for Operations Management of South Africa)
• TRB (Transportation Research Board)
We have the following technology partnerships:
• Microsoft Gold Partner
• Oracle Gold Partner
Qualifications and Experience Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
• BEng (Civ, Ind, Mec, Comp)
• Bcom Logistics
• Our requirements are either a 3 or 4 year degree in the field.
• Very little or no working experience.
Skills and Personal Attributes Applications are open to individuals who were born in South Africa, or became South African citizens prior to April 27, 1994.
Applicants who meet the following requirements may apply:
• 65% academic average
• good business acumen
• strong communication skills
• conceptual thinking
• good leadership capabilities
• problem solving
• analytical thinking
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
• Motivational letter elaborating on yourself and why we should consider you for this vacancy
• Updated CV
• Full official academic transcripts
• South African ID
Failure to attach the required documents will result in declined applications.
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply online
The Supply Chain graduate recruitment application process closes on 30 September 2013.
e-Logics HR Team wish the graduates all the best with the process and hope to hear from you soon!!!