Supply Chain Graduate Trainee is to assist project delivery by providing analysis and best practice project methodologies to ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved during project implementation. REF: 10667/CLCK/Supply Chain Graduate/121214
End Date: 2015-02-13
Location: Cape Town
Category: Supply Chain
Offer: Market Related
- To assess project management methodologies and propose best practice for projects to ensure maximum efficiency in project delivery.
- To gather information and analysis related to a project to ensure project objectives are clearly defined.
- To set up, track and manage the critical paths for individual phases of projects to ensure projects are completed within agreed timelines.
- To coordinate meetings with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of milestones.
- To ensure regular, accurate and timely reporting on project performance in line with scope, adherence to schedule, risks and financial requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 year Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering – Essential
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in supply chain management or logistics in a retail, manufacturing or distribution environment.
- 1 year experience in project management methodology (Essential)
- Exposure to change management and business process mapping (Desirable)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project management methodologies (Essential)
- Change management methodology (Desirable)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Exceptional report writing and research skills
- Presentation skills (Desirable)
Click Here to Apply ONLINE