Posted on :
27 Feb, 2014
27 Feb, 2014
The position forms part of the HPS Industrial Security Projects Team.
• Site walks to estimate bill of quantities required. (Sales Support)
• Design, installation supervision & commission of the following systems:
EBI Tema access control.
Honeywell fire detection systems, integration to EBI.
DVM with CCTV cameras, integration to EBI.
Honeywell gas detection, integration to EBI.
• Take pro-active initiative to strive for quality excellence
• Adhere to all applicable Honeywell Quality Assurance (QA) and service management procedures/methods
• Interface with TAC where applicable for the roll out of solutions to installed base
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Willing to travel occasionally, inside South Africa as well as in Africa
Required skills include:
• Knowledge of Windows server and Windows desktop operating systems.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Experience with EBI.
• Experience with Honeywell EBI related hardware:
Honeywell Fire detection hardware
Honeywell access control hardware
Honeywell CCTV hardware
Honeywell gas detection hardware
• Excellent Communication skills – oral, written and presentation (English).
• Experience working in a demanding customer-facing environment to perform under pressure.
• Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, well organized and have a strong sense of responsibility
Electrical/Electronic/IT S4 Diploma or Engineering Degree or equivalent technical qualification.
• At least 2 – 3 years technical experience or exposure in the security field, preferably project experience.
• Experience working in a demanding customer-facing environment to perform under pressure preferably a Petro-Chemical environment