Posted on :
31 Oct, 2013
Micklefield School is a beautiful independent girls’ primary school situated right in the heart of Rondebosch in Cape Town. Micklefield believes in providing a broad-based education in a caring and happy environment and are offering a learnership.
Ideally applicants should have either completed their undergraduate degree and be enrolled at UNISA for their PGCE or be in their final year of a B.ED degree (correspondence).
In addition the applicant should be:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and creative
• Proficient in English
• Have excellent computer skills and be keen to develop these skills further (mobile device knowledge a recommendation)
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Willing to be involved in school activities
Benefits you will receive:
• Mentoring by experienced educator/s.
• Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an independent school environment
• A monthly stipend
How to Apply
Written applications, including a CV containing details of qualifications and experience together with two recent testimonials and two contactable references should be submitted by: Monday 11 November To The Headmistress Micklefield School, 81 Sandown Road, Rondebosch, 7700 or emailed to [email protected]