Schneider Electric seeks a Technical Support Consultant. This position is accountable for customer care center of a broad range of products/solutions/services. Responds to complex customer inquiries (phone, fax, e-mail) sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of the highest-profile accounts.
- To provide technical support to customers and colleagues.
- To communicate solutions to customers and colleagues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with customer queries
- To assist colleagues by recommending equivalents/replacements with regards to orders and information on the system.
- To escalate cases to Team Leader CCC as and when applicable.
- To respond timely by assisting colleagues with any quotation request that is received.
- To make recommendations regarding possible equivalents/ replacements when necessary.
Experience Skills and Experience
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate SE offer that meets the customer requirements
- Ability to understand the customer needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Schneider Electric in the local market.
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan
- Relevant Technical Qualification at NQF level 5.
- 1-3 years Relevant Experience
Technical Knowledge of:
– Electronics/ Light Current
– Motion and Drives
– Sensors (Inductive, Photo Electric, Mechanical) and Limit switches
– Switching and Safety Components
– Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
– Software (SCADA, Vijeo, Citect)
– Human Machine Interface (HMI)
– Machine automation Controllers
– Process Automation