IBM Jobs: Technical/Construction Project Manager Vacancies
To provide project management for RESO MEA projects, (Approvals, Design E&C, Delivery).
The role requires close liaison and working contact with:
- – Management + key stakeholders, internal Support functions
- – Close relationship with Procurement, IT & relevant GMU – Geo Expansion Teams
- – External agencies: consultants, Lead Consultant,
- – Construction Management Design & Build, Specialists and suppliers. (Electrical / Mechanical)
- – Manage the technical infrastructure (excluding IT / Security) of building services for IBM – MEA
- – Setting technical standards and providing technical design direction MEA RESO.
- – Liaise with management, internal user groups and support functions in generating SOR specs
- – Provide OMC project costs for funding and business case purposes,
- – Sign-off of Preliminary Design Concepts prior to tender / build,
- – Support the procurement team in the Supplier selection process,
- – Interface with FM Supplier regarding all technical and operational issues.
- – Provide regular feedback / Reports to key stakeholders for all key RESO / Building projects
- – Support Corporate RESO technical initiatives, eg Energy &, Environmental Management.
- – Maintain Project File, in compliance to Business Controls guideline
- – Provide support to obtain corporate technical approvals for projects above required clip level.
- – Delivery of technical solutions for mechanical & electrical building services infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years experience in Managed large scale projects within the past 5 years
- At least 10 years experience in Team supervision and project management
- English: Fluent
- Preferred: Master’s Degree
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” link below to apply online