A Private Education Provider is seeking to employ 12 X Telemarketers at their campus in Durban.
Primary purpose of the job: To achieve the desired sales outputs as directed by management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Meeting and exceeding sales budgets.
- Generate sales through telephonic consultation and face-to face consultation.
- Proactively pursue sales by tele-canvassing and phoning past students for further courses.
- Conduct interviews with potential students
- Record prospective student details from each enquiry.
- Telephone no shows for courses allocated
- Email, post and fax information to potential customers
- Good communication skills
- Target driven
- Able to work independently
- Ability to function in a highly pressurized environment
Please email CV’s to [email protected] and state “Telemarketer” in the subject line of all emails
- Call Centre Management Certificate or equivalent
- 1 year work experience
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Apply before Friday, November 13, 2015 –57 Days leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.