Posted on :
3 Sep, 2015
3 Sep, 2015
The incumbent will be responsible for the achievement of sales commission contract by identifying and pursuing revenue opportunities. Formulate and implement customer relationship management programs in order to ensure effective relationship building and customer satisfaction with the customer, to understand the business and competitive environment. Position the company by developing and implementing appropriate account strategies and identifying new business opportunities. Deliver service excellence through the alignment of the virtual team supporting his/her customer portfolio.
Competencies FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE:
Cultural Diversity; Telkom Products and Services; Telecommunication ICT Environment; Customer Business; Business Plan; Competitors; Etiquette and Business Protocol.
Selling Techniques; Team Leadership Techniques; Negotiation Techniques; Relationship Building; Account Plan Formulation; Business Presentation; Analytical.
Business Leadership; Market Leadership; Organizational Leadership; Personal Leadership; Thought Leadership; Values Aligned with Telkom Values (CHART); Innovative; Committed; Positive; Customer Focused; Business Orientated; Ethical; Proactive; Team Player.
– Achieve sales commission targets
– Formulate and implement Customer Account Plans
– Obtain information regarding the customer activity cycle and current telecommunication infrastructure and identify business opportunity where deemed
– Build relationships with relevant stakeholders by building and managing internal customer relationships
– Enhance corporate customer and special markets relationships
– Manage and monitor formulation of business/ technical solution proposal
– Prepare qualification of opportunity document, obtain approval, analyse revenue print-outs and present proposal to customer
– Negotiate financial structure and roll-out plan of the proposal and complete administration, as well as obtaining acceptance of the contract
– Present opportunity and compile project plan in collaboration with customers
– Monitor service management activities that includes Service Activation, Service Restoration, Network Audits, Statistics, Solutions and Reports
– Obtain required information from key role players
– Monitor and measure success (VAS reports)
– Provide virtual team leadership by sharing targets and measures for productivity and increased revenue flow
Required Certification None.
Qualifications Relevant 3 year Degree/Diploma (at least NQF level 6).
Experience 5 Years in Sales with proven relevant track record.
Special Requirements Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Close Date: 2015/09/06