Posted on :
7 Feb, 2014
7 Feb, 2014
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Experience/Special Requirements)
Relevant Degree or higher in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics (NQF level 7).
Candidate requires previous experience of:
• establishing and maintaining data to ensure data integration
• customer experience projects
• implementing IT systems, and business processes
Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge of analytics software.
Strong background in development and use of data integration systems including segmentation, modelling, customer profiling, data mining, response.
Profiling ROI analysis.
Understand how critical customer data integration capabilities in the company are.
Understand the principles of customer experience, segmentation, churn prediction and prevention
Ability to manage projects to strict timelines with the team and with cross-functional business and IT Partners
Committed to bring a valuable competitive advantage to the company.
Core Description (Duties & Responsibilities) The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for the establishment of data integration, enabling customer analytic capabilities to ensure the greatest competitive advantage for the company. Responsible to communicate to employees how data integration enable customer analytics drive and ultimately customer behaviour and loyalty. Responsible to identify critical customers and develop strategies to retain them by responding to opportunities and threats.
– Develop strategies to retain critical customers
– Define customer data integration gap/problem and finalise agreement
– Conduct research, define variables and develop customer data integration design
– Perform analysis and develop software solutions for new/ existing models
– Produce management reports, give presentations and provide customised software solutions
– Initiate communication internally to explain how data integration forms the basis for customer analytics that in turn drives customer behaviour and loyalty
– Provide consultation/presentation/training and implement quality control techniques and processes
– Establish and maintain relationships with internal customers and external vendors
– Optimize service delivery to customers including innovation, market acumen and brand leadership
– Manage projects with cross-functional business and IT Partners
– Manage finances, authorise and monitor expenditure
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/Attitudes) Functonal Knowledge:
Data Integration and Analytical Techniques; Business Acumen; Computer Software; Customer Experience Principles; Customer Segmentation, Churn
Prediction & Prevention Principles; Data Mining Techniques; Economics and Research Techniques.
Conceptual Problem Solving & Quantitative Analytical skills; Interpersonal; Analysis & Interpretation; Data Mining; Decision Making; Presentation; Project Management; Report Writing Techniques; Statistical Software Packages (SAS, SPSS); Verbal & Written Communication; Research Techniques;
Committed; Customer-Oriented; Flexible; Integrity.
|Job Title||Specialist, Customer Data Integration|
|Business Unit||Telkom Business|
|Service Organisation||Telkom Business|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Pretoria/Centurion|
Closing date: 13th February, 2014