Posted on :
3 Jun, 2016
pplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in a Learnership, which, upon successful completion, will lead to the awarding of a National Certificate: Wholesale & Retail Operations (NQF Level 3) in various political provinces. Internship: Telkom Sales Agent (12 Months) (160601-7) – Telkom
Job Title: Internship: Telkom Sales Agent (12 Months)
Business Unit: MD Consumer
Service Organisation: Consumer and Small Business
Number of Positions: 125
Job Type Classification Internship
Region Various:Location – Town / City Various
The learnership programme is offered for a period of 12 months and participants will be paid a monthly allowance during this period.
• Team player
• Analytical thinker
• Problem solver
• PC literate
• Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people (customers).
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
• Complying with the requirements of the learnership, inclusive of its terms and conditions as guided by the Sectoral Determination on Learnerships.
Required Certification: None.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
• Matric certificate or equivalent
• Must currently be unemployed
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Be fully conversant in English
• Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
• Computer Literacy and Sales Experience will be an added advantage
Applicants should NOT have: (i) a post Matric qualification (diploma/B degree); (ii) participated in any wholesale & retail learnership before.
– South African citizen
– Technical skills
Close Date: 2016/06/12