Posted on :
8 Oct, 2014
8 Oct, 2014
Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Computer Sciences. (NQF6). Valid Cisco Design Qualification such as CCDA.
5 Years’ experience in ICT and Telecommunications of which 3 must be customer facing.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Fluency in English, oral and written.
– Able to write a professional technical solution document.
– Willing to work after hours.
– Gather information and analyse the customer’s existing network
– Consult with the customer
– Communicate risk, advantages and opportunities related to solution
– Use the available products and technologies of Telkom
– Do technical specification of relevant equipment
– Interface between the relevant service organizations
– Produce an architecturally designed solution
– Adhere to Customer Solution Process
– Keep abreast with current technologies and trends
Information Systems Technology; Systems Engineering Principles; Telecoms Regulatory Environment; Telkom Infrastructure & Products; Business Principles; Customer Solution Process; Telkom Value Chain.
Negotiation Techniques; Problem Solving; Conflict Resolution; Methodical Thinking; Analytical Thinking; Business Acumen; Customer Relations; Interpersonal; Presentation & Communication.
Customer Focused; Ethical; Integrity; Tactful; Team Player; Self-motivated; CHART Values.
How to Apply