Posted on :
1 Apr, 2021
1 Apr, 2021
The purpose of this role is to provide pro-active, professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the EXCOM directors and provide support to the Senior Management Team on request.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Isando, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: CEO1
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Key Accountabilities and Outputs:
•Providing full office management and administrative support to the EXCOM DIRECTORS and senior management team, including strategic projects as agreed by EXCOM DIRECTORS.
•Undertaking extensive and proficient diary management including the monitoring and effectiveness of regular meetings and prioritizing appointments avoiding schedule conflict.
• Liaising with travel agents as necessary to arrange flights/transfers/ accommodation for business travel and ensure passports/visas/driving licenses are up to date and issued accordingly.
• Drafting letters, monitoring and replying to emails as and where appropriate, distributing to relevant senior management and ensure appropriate follow up.
• Collating and distributing Exco minutes, information for Board packs and, ad hoc reports.
•Coordinating relevant visits, attending to, amongst other things bookings, travel, itineraries, accommodation, invitation lists, catering, venue and payments.
•Coordinating and arranging internal communications and events in collaboration with Managed Operations Corporate Affairs.
•Capturing relevant Purchase Requisitions and Service Entries on SAP and follow up such entries with the buyer.
•Monitoring EXCOM DIRECTORS’s business expenditure, ensuring online credit card expenses are coded, processed and reconciled in a prompt and correct manner
• Grade 12
• Secretarial Diploma or Diploma in General Office Administration
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years Secretarial/Executive Assistant experience having served in a similar role of providing support to senior management
• SAP knowledge and experience would be an advantage
• MS Office proficiency at an intermediate level
• Ability to source, extract and maintain up to date data and information from various sources, for reference and presentation
• Experience in building effective relationships across cultures and organizations.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Pro-active and the ability to work independently
• Accuracy in work delivery and attention to detail
• Planning and organizing skills to manage calendars, monitor costs, implement and maintain up to date filing system
Application Deadline: 15/04/2021