The Carpenters Shop is a nonprofit organisation that works with homeless people in the City Centre and runs a 40 bed residence for adult males.
Job Title: Social Auxiliary Worker
Job Location: Cape Town
Start date: January 2019
- Manage the daily ablution facilities for up to 100 people
- Facilitate the running of the monthly health clinic
- Provide counselling to ablution or drop-in clients and referral to appropriate services
- Oversee the development and presentation of the monthly calendar of events for ablution clients
- Must be registered with the SACSSP as a Social Auxiliary Worker
- Completed a post-matric qualification in the social care field
- Three years’ experience in an NGO environment working with vulnerable groups is a pre-requisite Driver’s license would be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
To apply, submit your CV, proof of registration with SACSSP and contactable references to Ian Veary at the following e-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2018