Posted on :
20 Jun, 2011
20 Jun, 2011
The Buyer is responsible for developing buying strategies. They tell us when and what we should buy, where we should buy it and why. They’re very energetic and passionate, and set the trends.
To apply for this position you need:
• To have a Business / Fashion related degree or diploma
• To have displayed a strong entrepreneurial style, i.e. display strong trader mentality
• The ability to spot trends and execute accordingly
• A keen/strong interest in retail
• An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
• To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
• Able to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
• To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
• Resilience and emotional maturity
• A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Degree requirements Business Science Marketing, BCom, PGDM, PGDEM
How to apply
Please apply online at www.iamme.co.za by 16 July 2010. Only online applications will be accepted.
Location(s) Cape Town
Start date January 2011