The Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa (HPCA) has a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with The Association for the Aged (TAFTA).
This collaboration aims to improve access to palliative care for older people in South Africa through training, support and policy development.
Job Title: Temp – Data Capturers
The purpose of position is to accurately and efficiently capture data required by the project.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Data Capturing
- Prepare APACE source documents by compiling and sorting information according to specific instructions provided by the MERO;
- Verify accuracy of data from designated APACE sources before entering it into the system;
- Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with MERO;
- Combine and rearrange data from APACE source documents and transcribe given information into electronic formats;
- Check all completed work for accuracy and change any field that requires editing;
- Provide data management assistance to APACE programmes;
- Capture data at allocated APACE partner sites;
- Exercise and maintain data management by following applicable policies and proceduresa
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media and ensure that both security and confidentiality is maintained;
- Ensure reports are done timeously, accurate and reliably;
- Implement a data base backup system.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum qualifications include:
- Proficiency at advanced level MS Excel and intermediary MS Word
- 2 – 3 years’ data capturing experience
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Technical/Professional knowledge, skills and expertise- Flexibility
- Communication Skills- Customer Service Orientation
- Detail orientation- Integrity
- Teamwork – Flexibility
- Assertiveness- Compassion
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Friday, 20th December 2019