What’s On Offer?
- Gain practical knowledge aligned to your qualifications
- Increased chance of employment
- Transition from academia to industry
- Opportunity to translate theory into practice
- Identify, explore and clarify career goals and prospects
- Potential employment upon completion
Who Can Apply?
- Be in possession of a 3 year university qualification in one of the following fields:
- Information Communication Technology: (Computer Science, Information Science, Multimedia, Information and Knowledge Systems, Informatics, Business Applications, Communication Networks, Web and Applications, Software Development, Technical Applications, Intelligent Industrial Systems)
- Media and Communication: ( Public Relations, Journalism, Information Management, Communication Management, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Film and Media Studies, Digital Media, Corporate Communication, Audio-visual Communication, Advertising, Broadcasting)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Above average academic record
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply?
Submit the following to [email protected] no later than 08 May 2015:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of :
- Grade 12 certificate
- Tertiary transcripts
- Tertiary qualifications and related certificates
All enquiries are to be directed to Bokang Senosha on 012 844 0000
Closing Date: 08 May 2015