Posted on :
16 May, 2011
16 May, 2011
The IQ Business Group (IQ) is the leading, independent management consulting firm in South Africa. Our clients include major public enterprises, financial services institutions, telecommunications operators and healthcare industry players that require dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality. Our global structure means solutions are available to clients worldwide.
What does the role entail?
The main purpose of the Account Executive role within IQ is to manage a specific client account in a sustainable and long-term manner. This typically includes building sustainable client relations, maintaining and building business performance of the account and effective people management of the account team.
This role will typically interact with the following parties:
• Practice Heads of Business
• Executive Team
• The IQ leadership team
• External service providers
What do you need?
• Business related degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in consulting or extensive industry experience combined with solid consulting knowledge
• Strong sales management experience
What will you be responsible for?
• To generate and convert sales.
• To accelerate integrated and aligned sales in the Key Account
• To grow and sustain revenue and profits
• To reduce invoicing to cash collection cycles
• To sustain and build the client relationship on a long-term basis
• To establish political advantage by knowing the client environment
• To understand the client’s business and business strategy
• To manage the account plan
• To align IQ’s Market Value Proposition’s to the client’s strategy
• To manage the client relationship
Internal Facing (Key Account Specific):
• People development
• Coaching and mentoring
• Development facilitation
• Building team morale
• Quality assurance of Key Account deliverables
• Performance management
Who should apply?
This role should be performed by a person with the following abilities:
An in-depth understanding of:
• Customer relationship management
• Negotiating and sales methodologies
• Business presentation
• Strategic leadership
• Sales management
• Industry knowledge and client knowledge
Ability to quickly learn and apply a sound understanding of:
• The organisational structure and service offerings
• The business strategy, management and operations
• Solid ability to motivate people
• Very good communicator
• Attention to detail