Posted on :
12 Dec, 2018
12 Dec, 2018
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust is a registered NPO and has a Full time position available for a dynamic, engaging, solutions-focused person to join the team.
Administration and Data Capturing
Job Location: Midrand
· Certificate or Diploma in Administration
· At least (3) years office administration experience
· Computer literate (MS Office)
· Verbal & Written Communication
· Organization skills
· Exhibit strong communication skills
· Time Management
· Ability to multi task.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
Data Capturing 60% of KPI
· On line system: Capturing enrolments
· Adherence to total quality management
· Capturing speed 60 words per minute
· Move information into the next step and attached relevant documents.
Finance 15% of KPI
· Prepare invoices for all units as per the Programme Manager meeting schedules.
· Report on payments received and follow up on outstanding payments.
· Petty Cash: Reconciliation (monthly)
3Certificates: 5% of KPI
Miscellaneous & General: 5% of KPI
You must have great Excel skills with excellent data entry experience and great administrative skills. (There is a test). Ability to work in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
Salary commensurate with proven competence and experience in the stipulated KPAs.
Applicants must submit a detailed CV of no longer than 3 pages together with a one-page motivation to [email protected] Only suitable candidates will be notified.
Application Deadline: 31st Dec, 2018