The Rachel Swart Fund is a non-profit organisation based in Cape Town, South Africa. Dedicated to helping individuals with physical disabilities, the Fund provides and helps maintain mobility devices for South Africans around the country who live in under-resourced communities and cannot afford them.
Rachel Swart Fund: Administrator
Location: Cape Town
Remuneration: A market related package is offered.
Start Date: 1 April
Reports to: The Chairperson
- A degree or diploma is desirable particularly in social work.
- At least five years commercial experience preferably in an NGO environment.
- Ability to work alone and run the office is essential.
- Supervision of staff experience is necessary.
- The ability to use Salesforce is recommended.
- Own transport
- Regular travel is required, including to remote rural areas.
- Other Criteria:
- Strong networking links
- Sound knowledge of funding strategies and trends
- Understands the disability sector and State health institutions
- Sound knowledge of management systems and methodologies
- Working knowledge of labour legislation and corporate governance
- Strong writing and administration skills
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experienced in M&E
- Grasp of basic finance and human resource skills
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual environment
- Strong civil society and NGO ethos
- Strong sense of humanitarian values
- Ability to work with social media
Send your CV to: Mark MacGinty ([email protected])
Application Deadline: Friday, 3 April, 2020