The Unlimited Child started with a simple conversation and one man’s dream to shift South Africa. After many conversations and asking the right questions, it soon became clear that a lack of pre-school education was causing our high school students to be unprepared and well behind the learning curve. So instead of covering up the problem, we chose to solve it.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evualution and Research Officer
- Train staff on the use of Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
- Analyse and consolidate evaluations of Programmes’ and their contribution to the achievement of overall results; the findings of the evaluation shall inform the development of new strategies.
- Working within a comprehensive reporting framework with provisions for rigorous impact assessment. Make recommendations for enhancements and improvements.
- Analyse bi-annual and annual reports and produce a synthetic and analytical progress report to guide management decision-making.
- Maintaining systems and mechanisms for collecting data to monitor the development of defined indicators under the comprehensive reporting framework.
- Once a year, undertake an assessment to review the programme and collate a Learning Brief.
- Ensure processes are in place to effectively manage the lifecycle of the project.
- Streamline all systems, processes, tools, data analysis and ensure that staff are able to apply these.
- In partnership with the Manager: Monitoring, Evaluation and Research evaluate the impact of the work TUC does and ensure the constant innovation and application of the programmes.
- Ensure that clear operation Plans are in place, and understood across the work streams/programme areas.
- M+E Plans and tools in place at start-up.
- Resource Needs mapped and provisioned for from the start.
- Timely monitoring of progress against Operation Plans and corrective action taken as necessary.
- Generate quarterly learning briefs that inform improved programming and practice.
- Relevant Degree in Social Sciences or Statistics
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the NGO sector, preferably ECD
- Experience with data analytics and programme reporting and working with electronic management systems
Submit a motivational letter and CV to the following address: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Thursday, 31 October, 2019