We bring together brilliant people to deliver work that impacts businesses and changes society. So, if you are looking for the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, you’ve come to the right place. We pride ourselves on being ‘human first’ and go into every partnership with a long-term vision of becoming an indispensable partner. Together, we nurture careers, grow connections, and want our talent to be the best version of themselves.
Job Title: Talent Scout | Headhunter
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Human Resources Recruitment
Purpose of the Role:
To attract, source and select high caliber talent that will drive organizational impact and deliver on organizational objectives. To develop and execute talent acquisition strategies in support of building a consistently high caliber of talent pool.
Key Responsibilities / Key Performance Areas:
- Work with the Head of Talent to ensure clarity on roles being recruited for across the business at all levels
- Once a role has been approved and assigned, meet with the hiring leader to fully understand the Role Profile and person they are looking for
- Coordinate with hiring leader and help define the requirements for vacant positions.
- Ensure the recruitment process is being upheld and followed from attraction stage through to offer stage
- Actively headhunt for all priority roles as per an external Headhunter function
- Where applicable advertise roles through various social media platforms
- Short list candidates and present short-listed candidates to relevant Line Leaders to be interviewed
- During the Headhunting process, build up a database of Talent to supply for future expectations of the business and ensure constant engagement is maintained with said talent
- Research updated sourcing techniques
- Manage the relationship with LinkedIn
- Manage the relationship with any external agencies that may be used from time to time for temp positions and/or specialized roles (exception only)
- Ensure we are working against the priority roles towards each Recruitment Workshop
- Ensure thorough ongoing communication with each respective line leader who is being recruited for
- Attend Recruitment Workshops and give insights and advice on candidates
- Ongoing professional communication with the candidates we are working with in such a way that our Brand is upheld
- Ensure all administration and communication is up to date from the start of the hiring process through to offer, including updating of recruitment board, prioritization boards through to ensuring the Dragon Hunter Centre of Excellence knows the dates of new starts
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 years working experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- BDegree in HR or Diploma
- Demonstrated skill in partnering with leadership through strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong team player who can work closely with key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of external practices in the Recruitment space, combined with a practical approach and ability to translate ideas into deliverables with measurable business results
- Thrives under pressure, is comfortable delivering to tight deadlines and is energized by the opportunity to achieve complex results.
- Is driven to deliver results, demonstrates a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes, is known for getting things done in simple and practical ways and has a sheer will to succeed.
- Demonstrates a strong and confident presence, confident without being arrogant, command attention and respect through knowledge and competence, garners a high level of trust and adapts to different styles.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- High level of consciousness.
- Learning mindset.
- I Own It, I Do It, Now.
Application Deadline: June 08 2023