Thembalitsha Foundation is group of people who seek to restore hope to the desperate and needy of South Africa by developing them to a point of self-reliance through the provision of healthcare, education and training initiatives.
Job Title: Hospice Shop Manager
Job Location: Western Cape
Salary: Market related
Report to: Project Manager
- Responsible for the effective operation of the shop
- Manage and coordinate the day to day retail activities and team within the shop
- Ensure the shop meets sales targets
- Maintain effective stock management and merchandising
- Ensure staff and volunteers management and training
- Manage cash flow, banking and book keeping in liaison with the Accountant
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the retail sector at Management level
- Proven experience in systems for receiving, sorting and marking of goods, shop layout and managing of flow of stock
- Computer literacy with financial and working with targets understanding
- Strong organisational skills
- Motivator being passionate and enthusiastic about business and customer service
- Ability to work under pressure to manage a varied workload
- A proven ability to deal with difficult customers and situations
- A natural leader, motivating volunteers and donors
To apply, submit (CV, qualifications and contactable references) or queries to [email protected]
If you have not received a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thembalitsha reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2018