The Thembalitsha Foundation registered non-profit organisation is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator. This role will be responsible for the full coordination and administration of the HR department. You will work closely with the HRM to assist in all aspects of general HR including recruitment, employee relations, employee assessments, employee wellness, retention, payroll as well as occupational health and safety and employment equity.
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Job Location: Somerset West
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Salary: R84 000 – R102 000 per annum
Working hours: 8h00 to 14h00
- Provide comprehensive HR administrative support as well as deal with all HR related queries pertaining to interviews, meetings, payroll, system queries, and leave.
- Recruitment: Setting up of interviews, background and reference checks, feedback to candidates ect.
- Facilitate and assist with development and implementation of HR projects, other adhoc administration relating to the department
- Payroll: Prepare staff documents of new employees and terminations, leave capturing, monthly processing of payroll and all related reporting.
- Deal with all payroll system queries, UIF, Maternity paperwork, etc.
- Complete all letters, contracts and other on-boarding documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Experience in the administration of compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Familiarity with Google Apps including online calendars and cloud-based organizational systems.
- Matric with HR Degree or Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
Please direct all applications (CV, qualifications and contactable references) or queries to: [email protected]. If you have not received a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thembalitsha reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018