Closing Date: 12 April 2017
Duration : 36 Months Contract
Annual Salary : R100 000.00
Thulamela Municipality head office, the economic hub of Vhembe region an equal employer invite applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions:
- Department : Municipal Manager’s Office (Audit) [x3]
- Bachelors degree or National Diploma with majors in Economics, Accounting or Finance, internal Auditing or Risk Management.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills,
- Basic knowledge of MFMA and other Municipal Acts and regulations.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
- Performing the audit on different departments in the Municipality.
- Reporting the findings to the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Department: Finance [x7]
- A recent graduate with three years Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting or Auditing or Risk Management from University or University of Technology.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Rendering revenue management activities.
- Rendering expenditure management activities.
- Administering assets.
- Rendering supply chain management.
- Rendering budget and reporting.
- Rendering risk management activities,
How To Apply
NB: Application must be submitted on the signed Thulamela Local Municipality application form, accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of certificates to be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, Thulamela Municipality, P/Bag x 5066, Thohoyandou, 0950 or be submitted to Office No.130 (B) during office hours. For administrative enquiries contact: Thenga A.R at tel: 015 9627775.